Explore our hub of resources created for those interested to learn more about the world of Chinese, Japanese and other Asian antiques. Pages below list meanings of various maker’s marks and other markings on Chinese and Japanese porcelain, explain many of the commonly used foreign terms and provide a myriad of genuine dated examples of Asian ceramics for reference. You can contact us directly if you need further assistance with identification of unknown Chinese and Japanese markings or to get a free valuation of your antiques. Our curator’s corner features a regularly updated list of hand-picked Asian art auctions and lists many additional tools for those buying on eBay. We are always busy working on new resources and will keep adding them to this page.
Do you need help with identification of your antique or vintage Asian items? Own a piece of antique Chinese or Japanese porcelain and want to know who made it and what it might be worth? Have you spotted something at auction that you are not sure about?
We will help you identify your item or any unknown Chinese and Japanese porcelain marks, as well as signatures on other objects such as antique bronzes or carvings. We can tell you approximate age of your item, its value, and show you examples of similar recently sold objects.
本页列出了中国清朝和明朝皇帝的瓷器年号和印章。 简单的指南解释了如何阅读这些中文标记和皇帝名字周围符号的含义。 每个年号下方的链接均包含年号和年号示例，以供参考。 您还可以在这里找到中国明朝和清朝皇帝的完整名单。
另一个很棒的资源页面，在日本古董瓷器和陶瓷器物上发现了许多制造商的标记，包括有田瓷器、盘古陶器、九谷瓷器、锅岛瓷器、濑户瓷器、萨摩陶器、墨田陶器等。 每个制造商标记下的链接包含该个人陶艺家或工作室的作品示例。 此页面会定期更新，每个月都会添加新的瓷器标记。
This glossary lists some of the most common marks of artisan and retail silversmiths found on antique Chinese export silver. Identification of Chinese silver marks can often prove to be a tedious task so we’ve created this simple, condensed list of names, marks, dates and locations to make your initial research slightly easier.
目前在 eBay 上列出的精选亚洲艺术品拍卖会定期更新列表。 精选吸引我们眼球的中国、日本和其他亚洲古董。 此页面还包括 eBay 买家的各种其他资源，例如推荐卖家列表、亚洲/东方古董类别中有用的已保存对象搜索以及拼写错误列表的特殊搜索，否则很难找到。 看看这周在 eBay 上卖什么，然后抢到便宜货！
This is a complete list of Asian art price guides on our website that feature some of the most recent auction results for selected categories of Chinese and Japanese antiques. You can access each individual list of guide prices by clicking the title or the ‘view all’ button below. All pages are updated on a regular basis to reflect latest market trends.
We offer free online valuations of Asian art and antiques. Find out what are your antiques worth – get your free appraisal by contacting us today!
FREE APPRAISAL – RECEIVE AUCTION ESTIMATE ONLY
1. Provide a brief description of your item – include any information that can help with its identification and appraisal such as dimensions, known history and condition. Press 提交.
2. You will receive confirmation email and can send photos of your item as a reply to this email (attach at least 2-3 clear shots of your item).
We will examine your submission and get back to you within 48 hours.
本词汇表列出了您作为亚洲艺术品经销商和收藏家会遇到的一些最常用的术语。 包括对象和艺术技术的中文和日文术语，取自佛教和道教的单词，特殊的瓷器和陶瓷术语，以及一些与陶瓷或亚洲艺术有关的英文短语。 我们希望这个简单的词汇表能帮助收藏家、学生和任何对中国和日本艺术有新认识的人。
This reference page lists some of the most popular Chinese archaic bronze forms of the Shang and Zhou dynasties. Many of these bronze forms are based on earlier ancient ceramic examples and were also reproduced in later periods in other materials including porcelain and cloisonné. Illustrations on this page show only general shapes of vessels and omit the decoration. Most commonly found decorative motif on Shang and Zhou ritual bronze vessels is animal-like ‘taotie’ mask with large bulging eyes and curved horns. This list is by no means complete and includes only some of the most commonly used bronze forms of the Shang and Zhou dynasties.
Dating antique Chinese cloisonné can often be a challenging task, as it is not always easy to determine the age of a piece based on its appearance alone. However, there are a few key characteristics that can help narrow down the age of a cloisonné piece. One of the most important factors in dating antique Chinese cloisonné is the style. Generally speaking, cloisonné from the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) tends to have a more formal, classical style, while cloisonné from the Qing Dynasty (1644-1912) is often more decorative and ornate.
这是我们丰富的照片档案，其中包括我们收藏中当前物品和我们过去处理过的物品的高分辨率照片。 每个对象都被标识并包含一个简短的描述。 物件是从不同角度拍摄的，您可以参考这些照片，例如比较和识别中国瓷器上的足缘，或者放大各种釉料和釉上釉的特征。 我们会定期更新此档案。 所有免版税图片均通过 Alamy Ltd. 获得许可。
来自推荐的 eBay 卖家的最新拍卖
在这里，您可以找到目前由我们推荐的 eBay 卖家列出的 eBay 拍卖，这些卖家定期提供无底价的正宗中国和日本古董。 当列出新的拍卖时，此页面会自动生成和更新。
购买中国瓷器 - 易趣拍卖即将结束
来自欧洲卖家的中国古董瓷器最新拍卖，目前在 eBay 上的亚洲/东方古董类别中列出。 这是我们专门设计的保存搜索，每天自动更新，并且应该返回大部分即将结束的正宗中国古董瓷器拍卖。
购买日本古董 - eBay 拍卖即将结束
来自欧洲和美国卖家的最新日本古董拍卖，目前在 eBay 上的亚洲/东方古董类别中列出。
这些是我们精心挑选的清单，其中包含一些目前在 eBay 上列为“立即购买”的最好的亚洲古董。 如果您正在研究或计划购买特定类型的亚洲艺术品，请使用这些作为参考。 请注意，我们不拥有这些页面上的特色作品。 这些仅供参考，如果您打算购买其中任何一个，请谨慎行事，因为价格通常远高于平均市场价值。
- 受中国和日本瓷器启发的欧洲古董陶瓷This post is dedicated to European ceramics inspired by antique Chinese and Japanese porcelain or other Oriental objects. Europe has a long history of trade with these countries so it is not surprising that many European potters were inspired by their designs and attempted to recreate them in order to capitalize on their popularity. All objects pictured below are from our own collection (some already sold). We will keep updating this page as we come …
- 颐和园照片，梅丽摄影工作室，c. 1928-1937I would like to share with you some fascinating old photos of the Summer Palace in Beijing, made and distributed by Mei Li Photograhpic Studio during the late 1920s or 1930s. We’ve acquired two separate sets of these. First one is a set of four framed hand-tinted panoramic shots measuring approx. 30×10 cm. Second set features 23 smaller black and white photos with typewritten English explanations on the back. Hope you’ll enjoy these as much …
- 2023 年 4 月更新 – 新品上架和拍卖See our latest auctions and new items added to our shop this month. Read the full list below. Visit Asian Art Curator to bid on latest eBay auctions closing this week. Featured auctions are being added throughout the week so make sure to stay up to date! Our Resource Hub features a complete list of Asian art resources that can be found on our website. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive monthly product updates via …
- 2023 年 3 月更新 – 新资源、拍卖和到货This month we’ve added a new resource to our website: Chinese Export Silver Marks Identification Guide. This glossary lists some of the most common marks of artisan and retail silversmiths found on antique Chinese export silver. We’ve also added many new Buy it Now items to our shop and exclusive Catawiki auctions closing next week! Read the full list below. Visit Asian Art Curator to bid on latest eBay auctions closing this week. Featured auctions …
Latest arrivals | View all products →
Antique Chinese Mountain Form Lingbi Viewing Stone or Brush Rest£9.99
Pair of Chinese Cloisonne Enamelled Dragon Vases. Early 20th Century£185.00
Fine Japanese Gilt Lacquered Altar Statue of Buddha Amida Nyorai£155.00
Large Antique Japanese Rectangular Blue and White Porcelain Vase. 19th Century£155.00